V-MODA and Roland Are Redefining Music Together

V-MODA and Roland Are Redefining Music Together

A new strategic partnership between V-MODA – the maker of world-class and high-fidelity audio equipment of headphones – and Roland will change the music industry. The partnership, which comes in the form of a strategic investment, allows V-MODA to use Roland resources, speeding up product development and allowing them to experiment in ways they never have.

In a press announcement yesterday, the CEO of V-MODA, Val Kolton, explained:

“For more than a decade, we have vigorously crafted high-end personal audio products for modern audiophiles that reproduce music for a concert and club-like experience…This partnership is not strictly a business deal; it’s a strategic synergy that will bridge the high-quality sound, materials and design of our products with the legendary genre-changing sound expertise and commitment to excellence from Roland. Roland’s 808, 909, the contribution to the development of MIDI protocol and countless products helped to lay the foundation and forge today’s music, and together we can carry on the tradition.”

The new deal means that Roland now owns 70% of V-MODA and has become the majority shareholder, with Val Kolton maintaining the other 30% ownership. The cooperation means that V-MODA can continue the work they have done over the last 12 years, creating a brand that’s dedicated to powerful audio equipment and crystal clear sound.

Not only will Kolton remain the CEO of the company, the audiophile will also offer his expertise in the design of new Roland equipment.

The partnership was spoken about in more detail in a CEO video interview, where the cooperation is explained and some hints about the future of the brand are given.

http://v-moda.com/808-day/

It’s really hard to predict what might be coming next for the two companies, but one thing we can be sure of is that they will be working on new audio equipment and headphones. The new resources will mean that V-MODA can do more than ever before, so this is a pretty exciting time for audiophiles. In the meantime, check out our review of the V-MODA Zn.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>